Scrabble word: SHAVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAVED exist?
Definitions of SHAVED in dictionaries:
- verb - remove body hair with a razor
- verb - cut closely
- verb - cut the price of
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - make shavings of or reduce to shavings
- verb - touch the surface of lightly
- adj - having the beard or hair cut off close to the skin
- adj - to sever the hair close to the roots [v SHAVED, SHAVEN, SHAVING, SHAVES] : SHAVABLE
There are 6 letters in SHAVED: A D E H S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAVED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAVED plus a wildcard: SHAVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAVED
Images for SHAVED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.