Scrabble word: SHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHED exist?
Definitions of SHED in dictionaries:
- noun - an outbuilding with a single story
- verb - get rid of
- verb - pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- verb - cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- verb - cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- adj - shed at an early stage of development
- To cause to pour forth: shed tears.
- To diffuse or radiate; send forth or impart: shed light.
- To repel without allowing penetration: A duck’s feathers shed water.
- To lose by natural process: a snake shedding its skin.
- To rid oneself of (something not wanted or needed): I shed 25 pounds as a result of my new diet.
- To lose a natural growth or covering by natural process.
- To pour forth, fall off, or drop out: All the leaves have shed.
- Something that sheds, especially an elevation in the earth’s surface from which water flows in two directions; a watershed.
- Something that has been shed.
- A small structure, either freestanding or attached to a larger structure, serving for storage or shelter.
- A large low structure often open on all sides.
- verb - to house in a shed (a small, low structure)
There are 4 letters in SHED: D E H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHED plus a wildcard: SHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHED
Images for SHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.