Scrabble word: SHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHED exist?
Definitions of SHED in dictionaries:
- noun - an outbuilding with a single story
- verb - get rid of
- verb - pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- verb - cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- verb - cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- adj - shed at an early stage of development
- To cause to pour forth: shed tears.
- To diffuse or radiate; send forth or impart: shed light.
- To repel without allowing penetration: A duck’s feathers shed water.
- To lose by natural process: a snake shedding its skin.
- To rid oneself of (something not wanted or needed): I shed 25 pounds as a result of my new diet.
- To lose a natural growth or covering by natural process.
- To pour forth, fall off, or drop out: All the leaves have shed.
- Something that sheds, especially an elevation in the earth’s surface from which water flows in two directions; a watershed.
- Something that has been shed.
- A small structure, either freestanding or attached to a larger structure, serving for storage or shelter.
- A large low structure often open on all sides.
- verb - to house in a shed (a small, low structure)