Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHEDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEDS exist?
Definitions of SHEDS in dictionaries:
- noun - an outbuilding with a single story
- verb - get rid of
- verb - pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- verb - cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- verb - cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- v - to house in a shed (a small, low structure)
There are 5 letters in SHEDS: D E H S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEDS plus a wildcard: SHEDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEDS
- unique garden sheds
- sheds are here now
- Garden sheds Utility Buildings Garages & Small Barns by Twin Locust ...
- Don Frick sheds
- Also we are committed to customize our storage sheds as much as ...
- Hello backyard enthusiasts Toronto Garden sheds
- Harris Timber Products Ltd sheds
- Seed to Feed Me GARDEN sheds
- shed plans for gable barn salt box and other styles of wooden ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.