Scrabble word: SHADES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHADES exist?
Definitions of SHADES in dictionaries:
- noun - spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun
- noun - relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body
- noun - a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- noun - protective covering that protects something from direct sunlight
- noun - a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude
- noun - a position of relative inferiority
- noun - a slight amount or degree of difference
- noun - a mental representation of some haunting experience
- noun - a representation of the effect of shadows in a picture or drawing (as by shading or darker pigment)
- verb - cast a shadow over
- verb - represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- verb - protect from light, heat, or view
- verb - vary slightly
- verb - pass from one quality such as color to another by a slight degree
- verb - to screen from light or heat
There are 6 letters in SHADES: A D E H S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHADES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHADES plus a wildcard: SHADES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHADES
Images for SHADES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.