Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHADS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHADS exist?
Definitions of SHADS in dictionaries:
- noun - bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning
- noun - herring-like food fishes that migrate from the sea to fresh water to spawn
- n - a food fish
There are 5 letters in SHADS: A D H S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHADS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHADS plus a wildcard: SHADS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHADS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHADS
- Nieuw Dullshads van SPRO (persbericht)
- SEAFARER picture by shadbrink - Photobucket
- Manns Kipper shads
- Klik hier voor een grote foto van de shads op www.robsvisserij.nl
- ... shads & Soft Baits View All Boat Fishing shads and Soft Baits
- The Cool Kids-Tackle Box (Mixtape) PTPart3
- Understanding an Ozark Shad Kill Midwest Southern Tailwaters
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.