Scrabble word: SASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SASH exist?
Definitions of SASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame
- noun - a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- A band or ribbon worn about the waist, as for ornament, or over the shoulder as a symbol of rank.
- A frame in which the panes of a window or door are set.
- verb - to furnish with a frame in which glass is set
There are 4 letters in SASH: A H S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SASH plus a wildcard: SASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SASH
Images for SASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.