Is SASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame
- noun - a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- A band or ribbon worn about the waist, as for ornament, or over the shoulder as a symbol of rank.
- A frame in which the panes of a window or door are set.
- verb - to furnish with a frame in which glass is set
There are 4 letters in SASH: A H S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SASH, to go: SASH?
Rearrange the letters in SASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SASH
What's nearby SASH
Lookup in Wiki for SASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SASH"