Scrabble word: SWASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWASH exist?
Definitions of SWASH in dictionaries:
- noun - the movement or sound of water
- verb - make violent, noisy movements
- verb - dash a liquid upon or against
- verb - show off
- verb - act in an arrogant, overly self-assured, or conceited manner
- A splash of water or other liquid hitting a solid surface.
- The sound of such a splash.
- A narrow channel through which tides flow.
- A bar over which waves wash freely.
- Swagger or bluster.
- A swaggering or blustering person.
- To strike, move, or wash with a splashing sound.
- To swagger.
- To splash (a liquid).
- To splash a liquid against.
- verb - to walk with a pompous air