Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWASH exist?
Definitions of SWASH in dictionaries:
- noun - the movement or sound of water
- verb - make violent, noisy movements
- verb - dash a liquid upon or against
- verb - show off
- verb - act in an arrogant, overly self-assured, or conceited manner
- A splash of water or other liquid hitting a solid surface.
- The sound of such a splash.
- A narrow channel through which tides flow.
- A bar over which waves wash freely.
- Swagger or bluster.
- A swaggering or blustering person.
- To strike, move, or wash with a splashing sound.
- To swagger.
- To splash (a liquid).
- To splash a liquid against.
- verb - to walk with a pompous air
There are 5 letters in SWASH: A H S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWASH plus a wildcard: SWASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWASH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.