Scrabble word: ASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASH exist?
Definitions of ASH in dictionaries:
- noun - the residue that remains when something is burned
- noun - any of various deciduous pinnate-leaved ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus
- noun - strong elastic wood of any of various ash trees
- verb - convert into ashes
- The grayish-white to black powdery residue left when something is burned.
- Pulverized particulate matter ejected by volcanic eruption.
- Any of various chiefly deciduous ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus, having opposite, pinnately compound leaves, clusters of small flowers, and one-seeded winged fruits.
- The strong, elastic wood of this tree, used for furniture, tool handles, and sporting goods such as baseball bats.
- The letter in Old English and some modern phonetic alphabets, representing the vowel sound of Modern English ash.
- verb - to convert into ash (the residue of a substance that has been burned)
There are 3 letters in ASH: A H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASH plus a wildcard: ASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASH
Images for ASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.