Scrabble word: HASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HASH exist?
Definitions of HASH in dictionaries:
- noun - chopped meat mixed with potatoes and browned
- noun - purified resinous extract of the hemp plant
- verb - chop up
- A dish of chopped meat, potatoes, and sometimes vegetables, usually browned.
- A jumble; a hodgepodge.
- A mess: made a hash of the project.
- A reworking or restatement of already familiar material.
- To chop into pieces; mince.
- To make a mess of; mangle.
- To discuss carefully; review: hash over future plans.
- verb - to cut into very small pieces
There are 4 letters in HASH: A H H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HASH plus a wildcard: HASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HASH
Images for HASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.