Is HASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - chopped meat mixed with potatoes and browned
- noun - purified resinous extract of the hemp plant
- verb - chop up
- A dish of chopped meat, potatoes, and sometimes vegetables, usually browned.
- A jumble; a hodgepodge.
- A mess: made a hash of the project.
- A reworking or restatement of already familiar material.
- To chop into pieces; mince.
- To make a mess of; mangle.
- To discuss carefully; review: hash over future plans.
- verb - to cut into very small pieces
There are 4 letters in HASH: A H H S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of HASH, to go: HASH?
Rearrange the letters in HASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HASH
What's nearby HASH
Lookup in Wiki for HASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HASH"