Scrabble word: HARSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARSH exist?
Definitions of HARSH in dictionaries:
- adj - unpleasantly stern
- adj - disagreeable to the senses
- adj - of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles
- adj - unkind or cruel or uncivil
- adj - severe
- adj - sharply disagreeable
- Unpleasantly coarse and rough to the touch.
- Disagreeable to the senses, especially to the sense of hearing.
- Extremely severe or exacting; stern.
- adv - unsparing in the treatment of others [adj -VERER, -VEREST] : SEVERELY
There are 5 letters in HARSH: A H H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARSH plus a wildcard: HARSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARSH
Images for HARSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.