Scrabble word: HARSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARSH exist?
Definitions of HARSH in dictionaries:
- adj - unpleasantly stern
- adj - disagreeable to the senses
- adj - of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles
- adj - unkind or cruel or uncivil
- adj - severe
- adj - sharply disagreeable
- Unpleasantly coarse and rough to the touch.
- Disagreeable to the senses, especially to the sense of hearing.
- Extremely severe or exacting; stern.
- adv - unsparing in the treatment of others [adj -VERER, -VEREST] : SEVERELY