Scrabble word: THRASH
Is THRASH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of THRASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a swimming kick used while treading water
- verb - give a thrashing to
- verb - move or stir about violently
- verb - dance the slam dance
- verb - beat so fast that (the heart's) output starts dropping until (it) does not manage to pump out blood at all
- verb - move data into and out of core rather than performing useful computation
- verb - beat the seeds out of a grain
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- To beat with or as if with a flail, especially as a punishment.
- To swing or strike in a manner suggesting the action of a flail: The alligator thrashed its tail.
- To defeat utterly; vanquish.
- To thresh.
- To sail (a boat) against opposing winds or tides.
- To move wildly or violently: thrashed about all night.
- To strike or flail.
- To thresh.
- To sail against opposing tides or winds.
- adj - to strike repeatedly [v BEAT, BEATEN, BEATING, BEATS] : BEATABLE
There are 6 letters in THRASH: A H H R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THRASH
Click to search all anagrams of THRASH plus a wildcard: THRASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRASH
Images for THRASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.