Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAT exist?
Definitions of HAT in dictionaries:
- noun - headdress that protects the head from bad weather
- noun - an informal term for a person's role
- verb - put on or wear a hat
- verb - furnish with a hat
- A covering for the head, especially one with a shaped crown and brim.
- A head covering of distinctive color and shape worn as a symbol of office.
- The office symbolized by the wearing of such a head covering.
- A role or an office symbolized by or as if by the wearing of different head coverings: wears two hats—one as parent and one as corporate executive.
- To talk nonsense.
- To bluff.
- v - to provide with a hat (a covering for the head)
There are 3 letters in HAT: A H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAT plus a wildcard: HAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAT
Images for HAT
- History of Panama hats
- Cheap Leprechaun hat at Go4Costumes.com
- Black and Maroon Plaid Check Trilby hat
- Man Is Gone -( Irishwonders Black hat SEO Blog
- lovestheday hat on My Head
- Black hat SEO Big No No. Black hat SEO Big No No. MP Marketing ...
- Bowler hat Pictures - Strange Pics - Freaking News
- Cowboy hat made from bamboo and cockle shells accessories.
- ... This is the top part of the hat that covers the top of the head
- 2010 Arizona Diamondbacks Batting Practice hat
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.