Is HAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - headdress that protects the head from bad weather
- noun - an informal term for a person's role
- verb - put on or wear a hat
- verb - furnish with a hat
- A covering for the head, especially one with a shaped crown and brim.
- A head covering of distinctive color and shape worn as a symbol of office.
- The office symbolized by the wearing of such a head covering.
- A role or an office symbolized by or as if by the wearing of different head coverings: wears two hats—one as parent and one as corporate executive.
- To talk nonsense.
- To bluff.
- verb - to provide with a hat (a covering for the head)
There are 3 letters in HAT: A H T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAT, to go: HAT?
Rearrange the letters in HAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HAT
What's nearby HAT
Lookup in Wiki for HAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAT"