Scrabble word: HAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAT exist?
Definitions of HAT in dictionaries:
- noun - headdress that protects the head from bad weather
- noun - an informal term for a person's role
- verb - put on or wear a hat
- verb - furnish with a hat
- A covering for the head, especially one with a shaped crown and brim.
- A head covering of distinctive color and shape worn as a symbol of office.
- The office symbolized by the wearing of such a head covering.
- A role or an office symbolized by or as if by the wearing of different head coverings: wears two hats—one as parent and one as corporate executive.
- To talk nonsense.
- To bluff.
- verb - to provide with a hat (a covering for the head)