Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KHAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does KHAT exist?
Definitions of KHAT in dictionaries:
- noun - the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea
- An evergreen shrub (Catha edulis) native to tropical East Africa, having dark green opposite leaves that are chewed fresh for their stimulating effects.
- A tealike beverage prepared from the leaves of this plant.
- n - an evergreen shrub
There are 4 letters in KHAT: A H K T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KHAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KHAT plus a wildcard: KHAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KHAT
Images for KHAT
- Why have kittens over khat befuzzled
- ... June 2011) khat use in Europe implications for European policy
- You must chew khat when it is fresh
- khat Image
- The Netherlands to ban drug khat used by Somalis Hiiraan Net
- Ekhat.org khat (catha edulis) Site
- khat makes you happy. khat makes you crazy. It can also make you ...
- AWADAY THE HEART OF khat CULTIVATION AND TRADE
- Beginners Guide on how to grow khat in your garden
- Celastraceae Catha edulis Qat khat Mirra khat shrubs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.