Scrabble word: OATH
Is OATH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OATH in dictionaries:
- noun - profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- noun - a commitment to tell the truth (especially in a court of law)
- noun - a solemn promise, usually invoking a divine witness, regarding your future acts or behavior
- A solemn, formal declaration or promise to fulfill a pledge, often calling on God or a sacred object as witness.
- The words or formula of such a declaration or promise.
- Something declared or promised.
- An irreverent or blasphemous use of the name of God or something held sacred.
- An imprecation; a curse.
- noun - a formal declaration or promise to fulfill a pledge
There are 4 letters in OATH: A H O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OATH
Click to search all anagrams of OATH plus a wildcard: OATH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OATH
Images for OATH
Lookup in Wiki for OATH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.