Scrabble word: OATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does OATH exist?
Definitions of OATH in dictionaries:
- noun - profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- noun - a commitment to tell the truth (especially in a court of law)
- noun - a solemn promise, usually invoking a divine witness, regarding your future acts or behavior
- A solemn, formal declaration or promise to fulfill a pledge, often calling on God or a sacred object as witness.
- The words or formula of such a declaration or promise.
- Something declared or promised.
- An irreverent or blasphemous use of the name of God or something held sacred.
- An imprecation; a curse.
- noun - a formal declaration or promise to fulfill a pledge