Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAT exist?
Definitions of SHAT in dictionaries:
- noun - obscene terms for feces
- noun - obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- noun - a small worthless amount
- noun - a coarse term for defecation
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - something of little value
- v - to defecate -- usually considered vulgar
There are 4 letters in SHAT: A H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAT plus a wildcard: SHAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAT
Images for SHAT
- View -Mirror When you see it brick will Be shat - On Just DWL The ...
- shat Motivational Pictures
- brix - will be shat
- when-you-see-it-bricks-will-be-shat Words Fail Me
- jason mulgrew
- When you see itbrix will be shat.
- Bricks-Will-Be-shat.jpg picture by Jogo - Photobucket
- View -When you see it bricks will be shat... - On Just DWL The ...