Scrabble word: SHAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAT exist?
Definitions of SHAT in dictionaries:
- noun - obscene terms for feces
- noun - obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- noun - a small worthless amount
- noun - a coarse term for defecation
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - something of little value
- verb - to defecate -- usually considered vulgar
There are 4 letters in SHAT: A H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAT plus a wildcard: SHAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAT
Images for SHAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.