Scrabble word: THAWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THAWS exist?
Definitions of THAWS in dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- noun - warm weather following a freeze
- noun - a relaxation or slackening of tensions or reserve
- verb - become or cause to become soft or liquid
- adj - to change from a solid to a liquid state by heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MELTABLE
There are 5 letters in THAWS: A H S T W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THAWS plus a wildcard: THAWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THAWS
Images for THAWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.