Scrabble word: SWATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWATH exist?
Definitions of SWATH in dictionaries:
- noun - the space created by the swing of a scythe or the cut of a mowing machine
- noun - a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
- The width of a scythe stroke or a mowing-machine blade.
- A path of this width made in mowing.
- The mown grass or grain lying on such a path.
- Something likened to a swath; a strip.
- To create a great stir, impression, or display: “He cut a bold and even sacrificial swath across American politics” (Gail Sheehy).
- To extend in distinctive physical length and width: “the surprising 17th Arrondissement, which cuts a generous swath across northwest Paris” (Jean Rafferty).
- noun - a row of cut grass or grain
There are 5 letters in SWATH: A H S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWATH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWATH plus a wildcard: SWATH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWATH
Images for SWATH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.