Scrabble word: WHAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHAT exist?
Definitions of WHAT in dictionaries:
- One of how much value or significance: What are possessions to a dying man? 2.
- That which; the thing that: Listen to what I tell you.
- Whatever thing that: come what may.
- Something: I’ll tell you what.
- Which, who, or that: It’s the poor what gets the blame.
- Which one or ones of several or many: What college are you attending? You should know what musical that song is from.
- Whatever: They soon repaired what damage had been done.
- How much; in what respect; how: What does it matter? — conj.
- Used to express surprise, incredulity, or other strong and sudden excitement.
- Used as a tag question, often to solicit agreement.
- What would occur if; suppose that.
- The fundamentals and details of a situation or process; the true state or condition.
- noun - the true nature of something