Scrabble word: THAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does THAW exist?
Definitions of THAW in dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- noun - warm weather following a freeze
- noun - a relaxation or slackening of tensions or reserve
- verb - become or cause to become soft or liquid
- To change from a frozen solid to a liquid by gradual warming.
- To lose stiffness, numbness, or impermeability by being warmed: left the frozen turkey out until it thawed; thawed out by sitting next to the stove.
- To become warm enough for snow and ice to melt.
- To cause to thaw.
- The process of thawing.
- A period of warm weather during which ice and snow melt.
- A relaxation of reserve, restraints, or tensions.
- adj - to change from a solid to a liquid state by heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MELTABLE
There are 4 letters in THAW: A H T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THAW plus a wildcard: THAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THAW
Images for THAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.