Scrabble word: THAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does THAW exist?
Definitions of THAW in dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- noun - warm weather following a freeze
- noun - a relaxation or slackening of tensions or reserve
- verb - become or cause to become soft or liquid
- To change from a frozen solid to a liquid by gradual warming.
- To lose stiffness, numbness, or impermeability by being warmed: left the frozen turkey out until it thawed; thawed out by sitting next to the stove.
- To become warm enough for snow and ice to melt.
- To cause to thaw.
- The process of thawing.
- A period of warm weather during which ice and snow melt.
- A relaxation of reserve, restraints, or tensions.
- adj - to change from a solid to a liquid state by heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MELTABLE