Scrabble word: HASTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HASTE exist?
Definitions of HASTE in dictionaries:
- noun - overly eager speed (and possible carelessness)
- noun - the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- noun - a condition of urgency making it necessary to hurry
- Rapidity of action or motion.
- Overeagerness to act.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “rapidity or promptness of movement or activity”: left the room in haste; a legal system not known for celerity; advanced with all possible dispatch; cleaned up the room with remarkable expedition; worked systematically but without hurry; driving with excessive speed.
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 5 letters in HASTE: A E H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HASTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HASTE plus a wildcard: HASTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HASTE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HASTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.