Scrabble word: EAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does EAST exist?
Definitions of EAST in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees
- noun - the countries of Asia
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the north of the Ohio River and to the east of the Mississippi River
- noun - the direction corresponding to the eastward cardinal compass point
- noun - a location in the eastern part of a country, region, or city
- adj - situated in or facing or moving toward the east
- adv - to, toward, or in the east
- The cardinal point on the mariner’s compass 90 clockwise from due north and directly opposite west.
- The direction of the earth’s axial rotation.
- An area or a region lying in the east.
- Often East.
- The eastern part of the earth, especially eastern Asia.
- The eastern part of a region or country.
- Often East.
- The region of the United States east of the Allegheny Mountains and north of the Mason-Dixon Line.
- The former Communist bloc of countries in Asia and especially in Eastern Europe.
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the east.
- E, E.
- In, from, or toward the east.
- noun - a cardinal point of the compass
There are 4 letters in EAST: A E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EAST plus a wildcard: EAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EAST
Images for EAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.