Scrabble word: SKATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKATE exist?
Definitions of SKATE in dictionaries:
- noun - sports equipment that is worn on the feet to enable the wearer to glide along and to be propelled by the alternate actions of the legs
- noun - large edible rays having a long snout and thick tail with pectoral fins continuous with the head
- verb - move along on skates
- An ice skate.
- A roller skate.
- The act or a period of skating.
- To glide or move along on or as if on skates.
- To act in an irresponsible or superficial manner.
- A fellow; a person.
- A decrepit horse; a nag.
- verb - to glide over ice or the ground on skates (shoes fitted with runners or wheels)
There are 5 letters in SKATE: A E K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKATE plus a wildcard: SKATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKATE
Images for SKATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.