Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASKET exist?
Definitions of CASKET in dictionaries:
- noun - box in which a corpse is buried or cremated
- noun - small and often ornate box for holding jewels or other valuables
- verb - enclose in a casket
- A small case or chest, as for jewels and other valuables.
- A coffin.
- v - to place in a casket (a burial case)
There are 6 letters in CASKET: A C E K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASKET plus a wildcard: CASKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASKET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASKET
- Bronze caskets - Hansen-Spear Funeral Home - Quincy Illinois
- Simple Shaped casket in Walnut
- Jewish Burial caskets - Star of David Funeral Home -
- GREEN BURIAL GREEN CREMATION casketS ORTHODOX JEWISH casketS SIMPLE ...
- Dimensions Info casket Dimensions
- casket Funeral caskets by Walnut Creek caskets
- eco casket environmental casket
- The Judah casket
- caskets - Bell & Burnaby Funeral Home & Chapel Bell & Burnaby ...
- casket Graphics Code casket Comments & Pictures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.