Scrabble word: STACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STACK exist?
Definitions of STACK in dictionaries:
- noun - an orderly pile
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- noun - a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
- noun - a storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- verb - load or cover with stacks
- verb - arrange in stacks
- verb - arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
- A large, usually conical pile of straw or fodder arranged for outdoor storage.
- An orderly pile, especially one arranged in layers.
- A section of memory and its associated registers used for temporary storage of information in which the item most recently stored is the first to be retrieved.
- A group of three rifles supporting each other, butt downward and forming a cone.
- A chimney or flue.
- A group of chimneys arranged together.
- A vertical exhaust pipe, as on a ship or locomotive.
- Often stacks.
- An extensive arrangement of bookshelves.
- The area of a library in which most of the books are shelved.
- A stackup.
- An English measure of coal or cut wood, equal to 108 cubic feet (3.
- A large quantity: a stack of work to do.
- To arrange in a stack; pile.
- To load or cover with stacks or piles: stacked the dishwasher.
- To prearrange the order of (a deck of cards) so as to increase the chance of winning.
- To prearrange or fix unfairly so as to favor a particular outcome: tried to stack the jury.
- To direct (aircraft) to circle at different altitudes while waiting to land.
- To measure up or equal: Their gift doesn’t stack up against his.
- To make sense; add up: Her report just doesn’t stack up.
- verb - to lay one upon the other
There are 5 letters in STACK: A C K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STACK plus a wildcard: STACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STACK
Images for STACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.