Scrabble word: STACKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STACKS exist?
Definitions of STACKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large number or amount
- noun - storage space in a library consisting of an extensive arrangement of bookshelves where most of the books are stored
- noun - an orderly pile
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- noun - a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
- noun - a storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- verb - load or cover with stacks
- verb - arrange in stacks
- verb - arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
- verb - to lay one upon the other
There are 6 letters in STACKS: A C K S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STACKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STACKS plus a wildcard: STACKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STACKS
Images for STACKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.