Scrabble word: SACKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SACKS exist?
Definitions of SACKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- noun - an enclosed space
- noun - the quantity contained in a sack
- noun - any of various light dry strong white wine from Spain and Canary Islands (including sherry)
- noun - a woman's full loose hiplength jacket
- noun - a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees)
- noun - a loose-fitting dress hanging straight from the shoulders without a waist
- noun - the plundering of a place by an army or mob
- noun - the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- verb - plunder (a town) after capture
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - make as a net profit
- verb - put in a sack
- verb - to put into a sack (a large bag)
There are 5 letters in SACKS: A C K S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SACKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SACKS plus a wildcard: SACKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SACKS
Images for SACKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.