Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLACKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLACKS exist?
Definitions of SLACKS in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually in the plural) pants for casual wear
- noun - dust consisting of a mixture of small coal fragments and coal dust and dirt that sifts out when coal is passed over a sieve
- noun - a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality
- noun - a stretch of water without current or movement
- noun - a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- noun - the quality of being loose (not taut)
- noun - a cord or rope or cable that is hanging loosely
- verb - avoid responsibilities and work, be idle
- verb - be inattentive to, or neglect
- verb - release tension on
- verb - make less active or fast
- verb - become slow or slower
- verb - make less active or intense
- verb - become less in amount or intensity
- verb - cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water
- adj - not tight or taut
- v - to make less tight or taut
There are 6 letters in SLACKS: A C K L S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLACKS plus a wildcard: SLACKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLACKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLACKS
- Lois Rabinowitz Now You Can Wear slacks 9 Ways
- Misook Womens slacks - Utah Woolen Mills
- 80s -Levis Action slacks- Mens light grey polyester rayon blend slacks ...
- slacks from express 60
- ... Wholesale)VANCL Gentlemans Plain Business slacks Dary Gray SKU64714
- Blackbird - Diet Butcher Slim Skin - D93P191 slacks
- slacks Navy Blue Wholesale VANCL Classic Non-Pleated Casual slacks ...
- chino slacks - group picture image by tag - keywordpictures.com
- slacks Photo Detailed about slacks Picture on Alibaba.com.
- Casual Stylish slacks At Express - V-Style For Men
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.