Scrabble word: CLASS
Is CLASS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLASS in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- noun - a body of students who are taught together
- noun - people having the same social, economic, or educational status
- noun - education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings
- noun - a league ranked by quality
- noun - a body of students who graduate together
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
- noun - elegance in dress or behavior
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- A set, collection, group, or configuration containing members regarded as having certain attributes or traits in common; a kind or category.
- A grade of mail: a package sent third class.
- A quality of accommodation on public transport: tourist class.
- A social stratum whose members share certain economic, social, or cultural characteristics: the lower-income classes.
- Social rank or caste, especially high rank.
- Elegance of style, taste, and manner: an actor with class.
- A group of students or alumni who have the same year of graduation.
- A group of students who meet at a regularly scheduled time to study the same subject.
- The period during which such a group meets: had to stay after class.
- A taxonomic category ranking below a phylum or division and above an order.
- An interval in a frequency distribution.
- verb - to arrange according to characteristics
There are 5 letters in CLASS: A C L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASS
Click to search all anagrams of CLASS plus a wildcard: CLASS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLASS
Images for CLASS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.