Scrabble word: CLASS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLASS exist?
Definitions of CLASS in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- noun - a body of students who are taught together
- noun - people having the same social, economic, or educational status
- noun - education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings
- noun - a league ranked by quality
- noun - a body of students who graduate together
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
- noun - elegance in dress or behavior
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- A set, collection, group, or configuration containing members regarded as having certain attributes or traits in common; a kind or category.
- A grade of mail: a package sent third class.
- A quality of accommodation on public transport: tourist class.
- A social stratum whose members share certain economic, social, or cultural characteristics: the lower-income classes.
- Social rank or caste, especially high rank.
- Elegance of style, taste, and manner: an actor with class.
- A group of students or alumni who have the same year of graduation.
- A group of students who meet at a regularly scheduled time to study the same subject.
- The period during which such a group meets: had to stay after class.
- A taxonomic category ranking below a phylum or division and above an order.
- An interval in a frequency distribution.
- verb - to arrange according to characteristics