Scrabble word: LACK
Is LACK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LACK in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
- verb - be without
- A deficiency or an absence: a lack of money.
- Something needed or wanted.
- To be entirely without or have very little of.
- To be in need of.
- To be wanting or deficient: You will not be lacking in support from me.
- These verbs mean to be without something, especially something that is necessary or desirable.
- verb - to be without
There are 4 letters in LACK: A C K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LACK
Click to search all anagrams of LACK plus a wildcard: LACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LACK
Images for LACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.