Scrabble word: CHALK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHALK exist?
Definitions of CHALK in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft whitish calcite
- noun - a pure flat white with little reflectance
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a piece of calcite or a similar substance, usually in the shape of a crayon, that is used to write or draw on blackboards or other flat surfaces
- verb - write, draw, or trace with chalk
- A soft, compact calcite, CaCO 3, with varying amounts of silica, quartz, feldspar, or other mineral impurities, generally gray-white or yellowwhite and derived chiefly from fossil seashells.
- A piece of chalk or chalklike substance in crayon form, used for marking on a blackboard or other surface.
- A small cube of chalk used in rubbing the tip of a billiard or pool cue to increase its friction with the cue ball.
- A mark made with chalk.
- A score or tally.
- To mark, draw, or write with chalk: chalked my name on the blackboard.
- To rub or cover with chalk, as the tip of a billiard cue.
- To make pale; whiten.
- To treat (soil, for example) with chalk.
- To earn or score: chalk up points.
- To credit or ascribe: Chalk that up to experience.
- verb - to mark with chalk (a soft limestone)
There are 5 letters in CHALK: A C H K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHALK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHALK plus a wildcard: CHALK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHALK
Images for CHALK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.