Scrabble word: HACKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HACKLE exist?
Definitions of HACKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - long slender feather on the necks of e.g. turkeys and pheasants
- verb - comb with a heckle
- Any of the long, slender, often glossy feathers on the neck of a bird, especially a male domestic fowl.
- A tuft of cock feathers trimming an artificial fishing fly.
- A hackle fly.
- To chop roughly; mangle by hacking.
- adj - to cut or chop roughly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HACKABLE
There are 6 letters in HACKLE: A C E H K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HACKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HACKLE plus a wildcard: HACKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HACKLE
Images for HACKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.