Scrabble word: LEAK
Is LEAK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEAK in dictionaries:
- noun - an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape
- noun - soft watery rot in fruits and vegetables caused by fungi
- noun - a euphemism for urination
- noun - the discharge of a fluid from some container
- noun - unauthorized (especially deliberate) disclosure of confidential information
- verb - tell anonymously
- verb - be leaked
- verb - enter or escape as through a hole or crack or fissure
- verb - have an opening that allows light or substances to enter or go out
- To permit the escape, entry, or passage of something through a breach or flaw: rusted pipes that were beginning to leak; a boat leaking at the seams.
- To escape or pass through a breach or flaw: helium leaking slowly from the balloon.
- To become publicly known through a breach of secrecy: The news has leaked.
- To permit (a substance) to escape or pass through a breach or flaw: a damaged reactor leaking radioactivity into the atmosphere.
- To disclose without authorization or official sanction: leaked classified information to a reporter.
- A crack or flaw that permits something to escape from or enter a container or conduit: fixed the leak in the roof.
- The act or instance of leaking.
- An amount leaked: equipment used in cleaning up oil leaks.
- An unauthorized or a deliberate disclosure of confidential information: “Sometimes we can’t respond to stories based on leaks” (Ronald Reagan).
- Loss of electric current as a result of faulty insulation.
- To urinate.
- verb - to permit the escape of something through a breach or flaw
There are 4 letters in LEAK: A E K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAK
Click to search all anagrams of LEAK plus a wildcard: LEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAK
Images for LEAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.