Scrabble word: LEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAK exist?
Definitions of LEAK in dictionaries:
- noun - an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape
- noun - soft watery rot in fruits and vegetables caused by fungi
- noun - a euphemism for urination
- noun - the discharge of a fluid from some container
- noun - unauthorized (especially deliberate) disclosure of confidential information
- verb - tell anonymously
- verb - be leaked
- verb - enter or escape as through a hole or crack or fissure
- verb - have an opening that allows light or substances to enter or go out
- To permit the escape, entry, or passage of something through a breach or flaw: rusted pipes that were beginning to leak; a boat leaking at the seams.
- To escape or pass through a breach or flaw: helium leaking slowly from the balloon.
- To become publicly known through a breach of secrecy: The news has leaked.
- To permit (a substance) to escape or pass through a breach or flaw: a damaged reactor leaking radioactivity into the atmosphere.
- To disclose without authorization or official sanction: leaked classified information to a reporter.
- A crack or flaw that permits something to escape from or enter a container or conduit: fixed the leak in the roof.
- The act or instance of leaking.
- An amount leaked: equipment used in cleaning up oil leaks.
- An unauthorized or a deliberate disclosure of confidential information: “Sometimes we can’t respond to stories based on leaks” (Ronald Reagan).
- Loss of electric current as a result of faulty insulation.
- To urinate.
- verb - to permit the escape of something through a breach or flaw