Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLEAK exist?
Definitions of BLEAK in dictionaries:
- adj - offering little or no hope
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj - unpleasantly cold and damp
- Gloomy and somber; dreary: “Life in the Aran Islands has always been bleak and difficult” (John Millington Synge).
- Providing no encouragement; depressing: a bleak prospect.
- Cold and cutting; raw: bleak winds of the North Atlantic.
- Exposed to the elements; unsheltered and barren: the bleak, treeless regions of the high Andes.
- adv - cheerless and depressing [adj -MALER, -MALEST] : DISMALLY
- n - a track of swampy land
- n - a dismal person
- n - a freshwater fish
There are 5 letters in BLEAK: A B E K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLEAK plus a wildcard: BLEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLEAK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLEAK
- Filebleak House Dartmoor. - geograph.org.uk - 1233891.jpg ...
- Picture of bleak
- Mark McColl DPAGB Photography bleak house Harris
- bleak House.
- FileA bleak Day in Altnaharra - geograph.org.uk - 226589.jpg ...
- In the bleak midwinter Saint Davids Blog
- milkweed & teasel In the bleak Midwinter
- The Bookshelf Review bleak House by Charles Dickens
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.