Scrabble word: BLEAK
Is BLEAK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLEAK in dictionaries:
- adj - offering little or no hope
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj - unpleasantly cold and damp
- Gloomy and somber; dreary: “Life in the Aran Islands has always been bleak and difficult” (John Millington Synge).
- Providing no encouragement; depressing: a bleak prospect.
- Cold and cutting; raw: bleak winds of the North Atlantic.
- Exposed to the elements; unsheltered and barren: the bleak, treeless regions of the high Andes.
- adv - cheerless and depressing [adj -MALER, -MALEST] : DISMALLY
- noun - a track of swampy land
- noun - a dismal person
- noun - a freshwater fish
There are 5 letters in BLEAK: A B E K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEAK
Click to search all anagrams of BLEAK plus a wildcard: BLEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLEAK
Images for BLEAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.