Scrabble word: BLEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLEAK exist?
Definitions of BLEAK in dictionaries:
- adj - offering little or no hope
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj - unpleasantly cold and damp
- Gloomy and somber; dreary: “Life in the Aran Islands has always been bleak and difficult” (John Millington Synge).
- Providing no encouragement; depressing: a bleak prospect.
- Cold and cutting; raw: bleak winds of the North Atlantic.
- Exposed to the elements; unsheltered and barren: the bleak, treeless regions of the high Andes.
- adv - cheerless and depressing [adj -MALER, -MALEST] : DISMALLY
- noun - a track of swampy land
- noun - a dismal person
- noun - a freshwater fish