Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALK exist?
Definitions of BALK in dictionaries:
- noun - the area on a billiard table behind the balkline
- noun - something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
- noun - one of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof
- noun - an illegal pitching motion while runners are on base
- verb - refuse to comply
- To stop short and refuse to go on: The horse balked at the jump.
- To refuse obstinately or abruptly: She balked at the very idea of compromise.
- To make an incomplete or misleading motion.
- To make an illegal motion before pitching, allowing one or more base runners to advance one base.
- To put obstacles in the way of; check or thwart.
- To let go by; miss.
- A hindrance, check, or defeat.
- An incomplete or misleading motion, especially an illegal move made by a baseball pitcher.
- One of the spaces between the cushion and the balk line on a billiard table.
- An unplowed strip of land.
- A ridge between furrows.
- A wooden beam or rafter.
- v - to stop short and refuse to proceed
There are 4 letters in BALK: A B K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALK plus a wildcard: BALK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALK
Images for BALK
- Fairuza balk
- ... Stars launch of L.A. Raw Nights in Beverly Hills - fairuza-balk Photo
- Fairuza balk Pictures & Photos - AFI FEST 2009 - Bad Lieutenant Port ...
- Fairuza balk - Filmweb
- Fairuza balk. Eh. Sorry. - Fairuza balk Images Pictures Photos ...
- ... Vespa Portraits 2006 - Fairuza balk Photo (31217388) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Dangereuse alliance - Fairuza balk
- Hottie Fairuza balk racingmonkey.com
- Stichting Feestweek balk
- eReS - Invoerder en verdeler van exclusieve Spaanse dranken