Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALKS exist?
Definitions of BALKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the area on a billiard table behind the balkline
- noun - something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
- noun - one of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof
- noun - an illegal pitching motion while runners are on base
- verb - refuse to comply
- verb - to stop short and refuse to proceed
There are 5 letters in BALKS: A B K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALKS plus a wildcard: BALKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.