Scrabble word: BLACKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLACKS exist?
Definitions of BLACKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- noun - total absence of light
- noun - British chemist who identified carbon dioxide and who formulated the concepts of specific heat and latent heat (1728-1799)
- noun - popular child actress of the 1930's (born in 1928)
- noun - a person with dark skin who comes from Africa (or whose ancestors came from Africa)
- noun - (board games) the darker pieces
- noun - black clothing (worn as a sign of mourning)
- verb - make or become black
- adj - being of the darkest color
There are 6 letters in BLACKS: A B C K L S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLACKS plus a wildcard: BLACKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLACKS
Images for BLACKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.