Scrabble word: SLACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLACK exist?
Definitions of SLACK in dictionaries:
- noun - dust consisting of a mixture of small coal fragments and coal dust and dirt that sifts out when coal is passed over a sieve
- noun - a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality
- noun - a stretch of water without current or movement
- noun - a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- noun - the quality of being loose (not taut)
- noun - a cord or rope or cable that is hanging loosely
- verb - avoid responsibilities and work, be idle
- verb - be inattentive to, or neglect
- verb - release tension on
- verb - make less active or fast
- verb - become slow or slower
- verb - make less active or intense
- verb - become less in amount or intensity
- verb - cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water
- adj - not tense or taut
- adj - flowing with little speed as e.g. at the turning of the tide
- adj - lacking in rigor or strictness
- Moving slowly; sluggish: a slack pace.
- Lacking in activity; not busy: a slack season for the travel business.
- Lacking firmness; flaccid: a slack grip.
- Flowing or blowing with little speed: a slack current; slack winds.
- To make slower or looser; slacken.
- To be careless or remiss in doing: slack one’s duty.
- To slake (lime).
- To be or become slack.
- To evade work; shirk.
- A loose part, as of a rope or sail.
- A lack of tension; looseness.
- A period of little activity; a lull.
- A cessation of movement in a current of air or water.
- An area of still water.
- In a slack manner: a banner hanging slack.
- A mixture of coal fragments, coal dust, and dirt that remains after screening coal.
- A small dell or hollow.
- A bog; a morass.
- adj - not tight or taut
- verb - to make less tight or taut
There are 5 letters in SLACK: A C K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLACK plus a wildcard: SLACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLACK
Images for SLACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.