Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLACKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLACKS exist?
Definitions of CLACKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together
- noun - a simple valve with a hinge on one side
- verb - make a rattling sound
- verb - make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens
- verb - speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- verb - to make an abrupt, dry sound
There are 6 letters in CLACKS: A C C K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLACKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLACKS plus a wildcard: CLACKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLACKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLACKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.