Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHALKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHALKS exist?
Definitions of CHALKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft whitish calcite
- noun - a pure flat white with little reflectance
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a piece of calcite or a similar substance, usually in the shape of a crayon, that is used to write or draw on blackboards or other flat surfaces
- verb - write, draw, or trace with chalk
- verb - to mark with chalk (a soft limestone)
There are 6 letters in CHALKS: A C H K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHALKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHALKS plus a wildcard: CHALKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHALKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHALKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.