Scrabble word: LASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LASH exist?
Definitions of LASH in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
- noun - leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- noun - a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - lash or flick about sharply
- verb - strike as if by whipping
- verb - bind with a rope, chain, or cord
- A stroke or blow with or as if with a whip.
- A whip.
- The flexible portion of a whip, such as a plait or thong.
- Punishment administered with a whip.
- A lacerating presence or power: the lash of conscience.
- A caustic verbal attack.
- An eyelash.
- To strike with or as if with a whip.
- To strike against with force or violence: sleet lashing the roof.
- To beat or swing rapidly: The alligator lashed its tail in the water.
- To make a scathing oral or written attack against.
- To drive or goad; sting: words that lashed them into action.
- To move swiftly or violently; thrash: heard the snake lashing about in the leaves.
- To aim a sudden blow; strike: The mule lashed out with its hind legs.
- To beat; flail: waves lashing at the shore.
- To make a scathing verbal or written attack: lashed out at her critics during the interview.
- verb - to strike with a whip