Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LASH exist?
Definitions of LASH in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
- noun - leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- noun - a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - lash or flick about sharply
- verb - strike as if by whipping
- verb - bind with a rope, chain, or cord
- A stroke or blow with or as if with a whip.
- A whip.
- The flexible portion of a whip, such as a plait or thong.
- Punishment administered with a whip.
- A lacerating presence or power: the lash of conscience.
- A caustic verbal attack.
- An eyelash.
- To strike with or as if with a whip.
- To strike against with force or violence: sleet lashing the roof.
- To beat or swing rapidly: The alligator lashed its tail in the water.
- To make a scathing oral or written attack against.
- To drive or goad; sting: words that lashed them into action.
- To move swiftly or violently; thrash: heard the snake lashing about in the leaves.
- To aim a sudden blow; strike: The mule lashed out with its hind legs.
- To beat; flail: waves lashing at the shore.
- To make a scathing verbal or written attack: lashed out at her critics during the interview.
- verb - to strike with a whip
There are 4 letters in LASH: A H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LASH plus a wildcard: LASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LASH
Images for LASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.