Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLASH exist?
Definitions of FLASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden intense burst of radiant energy
- noun - a momentary brightness
- noun - a short vivid experience
- noun - a sudden brilliant understanding
- noun - a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- noun - a gaudy outward display
- noun - a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate
- noun - a short news announcement concerning some on-going news story
- noun - a bright patch of color used for decoration or identification
- noun - a lamp for providing momentary light to take a photograph
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - appear briefly
- verb - display proudly
- verb - make known or cause to appear with great speed
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - expose or show briefly
- verb - protect by covering with a thin sheet of metal
- verb - emit a brief burst of light
- adj - tastelessly showy
- To burst forth into or as if into flame.
- To give off light or be lighted in sudden or intermittent bursts.
- To appear or occur suddenly: The image flashed onto the screen.
- To move or proceed rapidly: The cars flashed by.
- To think of or remember something suddenly: flashed on that time we got caught in the storm.
- To expose oneself in an indecent manner.
- To cause (light) to appear suddenly or in intermittent bursts.
- To cause to burst into flame.
- To reflect (light).
- To cause to reflect light from (a surface).
- To make known or signal by flashing lights.
- To communicate or display at great speed: flashed the news to the world capitals.
- To exhibit briefly.
- To display ostentatiously; flaunt.
- To fill suddenly with water.
- To cover with a thin protective layer.
- A sudden, brief, intense display of light.
- A sudden perception: a flash of insight.
- A split second; an instant: I’ll be on my way in a flash.
- A brief news dispatch or transmission.
- Gaudy or ostentatious display: “The antique flash and trash of an older southern California have given way to a sleeker age of cultural hip” (Newsweek).
- A flashlight.
- Instantaneous illumination for photography: photograph by flash.
- A device, such as a flashbulb, flashgun, or flash lamp, used to produce such illumination.
- The pleasurable sensation that accompanies the use of a drug; a rush.
- The language or cant of thieves, tramps, or underworld figures.
- Happening suddenly or very quickly: flash freezing.
- Ostentatious; showy: a flash car.
- Of or relating to figures of quarterly economic growth released by the government and subject to later revision.
- Of or relating to photography using instantaneous illumination.
- These verbs mean to send forth light.
- v - to send forth a sudden burst of light
There are 5 letters in FLASH: A F H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLASH plus a wildcard: FLASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLASH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLASH
- Online videos with flash Welcome to my Dojo
- The flash would be a GOD coalescecreative
- 30 Awesome Artworks of The flash - You The Designer
- flash - Pictures & Characters Art - Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
- The flash Wallpaper 17 HD Character Wallpaper
- My Free Wallpapers - Comics Wallpaper The flash
- Piolho de Cinema The flash nos Cinemas
- DC Comics Super Hero flash Wallpaper
- The flash Wallpaper by kelymin on deviantART
- The flash Wallpaper 14 HD Character Wallpaper
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.