Scrabble word: HALF
Is HALF valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HALF in dictionaries:
- noun - one of two equal parts of a divisible whole
- noun - one of two divisions into which some games or performances are divided: the two divisions are separated by an interval
- adj - consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity
- adj - partial
- adj - (of siblings) related through one parent only
- adv - partially or to the extent of a half
- One of two equal parts that together constitute a whole.
- One part approximately equal to the remaining part.
- A 50-cent piece.
- One of the two playing periods into which certain games are divided.
- A halfback.
- A school term; a semester.
- Half an hour: a half past one.
- Being one of two equal parts.
- Being approximately a half.
- Partial or incomplete: gave me a half smile.
- To the extent of exactly or nearly 50 percent: The tank is half empty.
- Not completely or sufficiently; partly: only half right.
- By a considerable extent.
- The phrases a half, half of, and half a or half an are all correct, though they may differ slightly in meaning.
- noun - one of two equal parts
There are 4 letters in HALF: A F H L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALF
Click to search all anagrams of HALF plus a wildcard: HALF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALF
Images for HALF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.