Scrabble word: ALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALS exist?
Definitions of ALS in dictionaries:
- noun - thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord
- noun - a silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite
- noun - a state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- noun - an East Indian tree
There are 3 letters in ALS: A L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALS plus a wildcard: ALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALS
Images for ALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.