Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEAL exist?
Definitions of SEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm
- noun - a device incised to make an impression
- noun - the pelt or fur (especially the underfur) of a seal
- noun - a member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare
- noun - a stamp affixed to a document (as to attest to its authenticity or to seal it)
- noun - an indication of approved or superior status
- noun - a finishing coat applied to exclude moisture
- noun - fastener that provides a tight and perfect closure
- noun - any of numerous marine mammals that come on shore to breed
- verb - make tight
- verb - close with or as if with a seal
- verb - decide irrevocably
- verb - affix a seal to
- verb - cover with varnish
- verb - hunt seals
- A die or signet having a raised or incised emblem used to stamp an impression on a receptive substance such as wax or lead.
- The impression so made.
- The design or emblem itself, belonging exclusively to the user: a monarch’s seal.
- A small disk or wafer of wax, lead, or paper bearing such an imprint and affixed to a document to prove authenticity or to secure it.
- Something, such as a commercial hallmark, that authenticates, confirms, or attests.
- A substance, especially an adhesive agent such as wax or putty, used to close or secure something or to prevent seepage of moisture or air.
- A device that joins two systems or elements in such a way as to prevent leakage.
- An airtight closure.
- A closure, as on a package, used to prove that the contents have not been tampered with.
- A small decorative paper sticker.
- To affix a seal to in order to prove authenticity or attest to accuracy, legal weight, quality, or another standard.
- To close with or as if with a seal.
- To close hermetically.
- To make fast or fill up, as with plaster or cement.
- To apply a waterproof coating to: seal a blacktop driveway.
- To grant, certify, or designate under seal or authority.
- To establish or determine irrevocably: Our fate was sealed.
- To make (a marriage, for example) binding for life; solemnize forever.
- Any of various aquatic, carnivorous mammals of the families Phocidae and Otariidae, found chiefly in the Northern Hemisphere and having a sleek, torpedo-shaped body and limbs that are modified into paddlelike flippers.
- The pelt or fur of one of these animals, especially a fur seal.
- Leather made from the hide of one of these animals.
- adj - to close or make secure against access, leakage, or passage [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SEALABLE
There are 4 letters in SEAL: A E L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEAL plus a wildcard: SEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEAL
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEAL
- Whitecoat seal
- Bearded seal (Erignathus barbatus) - Office of Protected Resources ...
- seal wallpaper animal wallpapers baby seal wallpaper wallpapers
- Arctic Ocean Bearded seal Close-Up 1997 Photo of the Day Picture ...
- Scientists test sick Alaska seals for radiation Motley News and ...
- Origin of the sealIOS
- Arctic seals Ice Stories Dispatches From Polar Scientists
- seal Protection Action Group Blog Archive Russia pledges to end ...
- Spotted (Largha) seal Marine education Alaska Sea Grant
- Happy seal snow Wallpaper 1920x1200 wallpaper download
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.