Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEANS exist?
Definitions of LEANS in dictionaries:
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - cause to lean or incline
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - rely on for support
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- adv - having little fat [adj LEANER, LEANEST] : LEANLY
- verb - to deviate from a vertical position
There are 5 letters in LEANS: A E L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEANS plus a wildcard: LEANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEANS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.