Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALINE exist?
Definitions of SALINE in dictionaries:
- noun - an isotonic solution of sodium chloride and distilled water
- adj - containing salt
- Of, relating to, or containing salt; salty.
- Of or relating to chemical salts.
- A salt of magnesium or of the alkalis, used in medicine as a cathartic.
- A saline solution, especially one that is isotonic with blood and is used in medicine and surgery.
- n - a salt solution
There are 6 letters in SALINE: A E I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALINE plus a wildcard: SALINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALINE
- ... as blood. Another name of isotonic salt solution is normal saline
- saline (medicine) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Normal saline
- Fabio Marino fotografo Trapani Blog Archive Le saline del ...
- Nei dintorni Ambiente le saline di Margherita di Savoia patrimonio ...
- saline Valley Warm Springs Death Valley National Park stock images ...
- Il sale il salario le saline
- Grande saline Beach - St. Barthelemy - Reviews of Grande saline Beach ...
- salinen bei Santa Maria
- Nach nur wenigen Kilometern durch verschlafene Drfchen sind wir am ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.