Scrabble word: NAILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAILS exist?
Definitions of NAILS in dictionaries:
- noun - horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits
- noun - a thin pointed piece of metal that is hammered into materials as a fastener
- noun - a former unit of length for cloth equal to 1/16 of a yard
- verb - attach something somewhere by means of nails
- verb - take into custody
- verb - hit hard
- verb - succeed in obtaining a position
- verb - succeed at easily
- verb - locate exactly
- verb - complete a pass
- verb - to fasten with a nail (a slender piece of metal)
There are 5 letters in NAILS: A I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAILS plus a wildcard: NAILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAILS
Images for NAILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.