Scrabble word: ALIENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIENS exist?
Definitions of ALIENS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who comes from a foreign country
- noun - anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- noun - a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere
- verb - transfer property or ownership
- verb - arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness
- verb - to transfer to another, as property
There are 6 letters in ALIENS: A E I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIENS plus a wildcard: ALIENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIENS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIENS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.