Scrabble word: SALIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALIENT exist?
Definitions of SALIENT in dictionaries:
- noun - (military) the part of the line of battle that projects closest to the enemy
- adj - having a quality that thrusts itself into attention
- adj - (of angles) pointing outward at an angle of less than 180 degrees
- adj - represented as leaping (rampant but leaning forward)
- Projecting or jutting beyond a line or surface; protruding.
- Strikingly conspicuous; prominent.
- Springing; jumping: salient tree toads.
- The area of a military defense, such as a battle line, that projects closest to the enemy.
- A projecting angle or part.
- noun - the part of a fortification projecting closest to the enemy
There are 7 letters in SALIENT: A E I L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALIENT plus a wildcard: SALIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALIENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALIENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.