Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TINEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINEA exist?
Definitions of TINEA in dictionaries:
- noun - infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches
- noun - type genus of the Tineidae: clothes moths
- Any of several infections of the skin, such as ringworm, caused by fungi.
- adj - a fungous skin disease [n -S] : TINEAL
There are 5 letters in TINEA: A E I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TINEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TINEA plus a wildcard: TINEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TINEA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TINEA
- tinea pedis OnlineDermClinic.com
- tinea Versicolor Basuk Dermatology
- tinea corporis OnlineDermClinic.com
- La tinea (o tigna o epidermofizia) uninfezione micotica causata ...
- tinea (Ringworm) Versicolor Photo - Skin Disease Pictures
- tinea faciei OnlineDermClinic.com
- tinea (Ringworm) American Skin Association
- tinea corporis
- Filetinea barbae 4807 lores.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- tinea corporis with inflammatory edge which is typical.